French Customer Service/Operations Manager
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a French Customer Service/Operations Manager for their site.
What will I be doing
- Responsible for leading operations with a team of 10-15 employees
- Actively connect with your people and drive engagement by holding regular 1-1's and team meetings.
- Coaching and developing a team to its fullest potential to contribute to overall company performance
- Develop top talent by participating in regular succession planning and having robust performance conversations.
- Recognise and reward excellent performance within the team.
- Work as part of the company management team to make the company a great place to work for all employees.
- Work in partnership with various cross-functional stakeholders to maintain efficient and compliant processes.
- Ensure the culture of compliance is reinforced continuously within the team.
- Actively develop and maintain trusted relationships internally & externally with all business partners, while providing thoughtful and candid insights into key business matters.
- Leads where possible continuous improvement initiatives including standardization and/or re-engineering of processes and controls.
- Continuously look for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
- At all times provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure best practices are in place to achieve highest standards within daily operations.
- Drive cross-functional projects where opportunity arises.
- Demonstrate excellent project management abilities and strong understanding of systems.
- Support organizational changes.
- Analyse and translate data into key strategic inputs and insights to drive decision making.
- Proven ability to work on high level value-add ad hoc projects while continuing to achieve routine goals
What do I need
- Bachelor's degree in business and MBA qualification is desirable.
- Fluent French with Strong People Management & Leadership Skills
- Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service and strong working/team building relationship skills
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to interact with all levels of an organization
- Demonstrates good judgment and is solution orientated
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities
- Attentive to details to ensure compliance and accurate reporting.
- Clear and concise written skills.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and analysing multiple entities.
- Flexibility in adapting to a non-routine and fast paced environment.
- Systems experience especially Salesforce, I3 or SAP is a plus
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval