Our client, a medical device company in Limerick is currently looking to recruit an French European Tenders Representative for their site. This position will involve working with the Divisions & other relevant departments, to ensure the Tenders to supply the products to the European Market are submitted in a timely manner. This role is also responsible for ensuring the Pricing is updated in a timely manner to allow order entry.
- Search for potential tenders relevant to the business.
- Work with the Divisions, Key Account Managers, Corporate Tender Executives, Corporate Account Managers and Corporate Account Executives to ensure tenders are processed within the set deadlines.
- Work with other departments within the company globally to gather information relevant for the tender – e.g. Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Regulatory, Logistics etc.
- Submit the Tender in accordance with specific customer requirements.
- Maintain accurate Tender files for historical & reference purposes, including awards, alterations & extensions of contracts.
- Prepare quotations received from Customers & Sales Teams.
- Send a written price confirmation to the Customer.
- Update List Pricing on the ESOKS system as necessary.
- Update agreed Special Pricing, including Promotional Pricing, on relevant systems to allow for clean order entry.
- Ensure that all pricing/product modifications are updated with correct pricing to allow order entry, e.g. Product status change PPS, CON, OBS etc
- Prepare performance and usage reports for customers to determine current pricing and to facilitate renewal of prices.
- Ensure that the brand and image is communicated in a positive and consistent manner to all customers, both external and internal.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in compliance with the company’s Quality Management System.
- Ensure that Code of Conduct is considered in all business matters carried out on the company behalf.
- Experience or knowledge of Pricing, Tenders or Public Procurement advantageous.
- Legal or Business qualification advantageous.
- Fluency in two European languages at a business level, including English and French.
- Excellent written skill in the relevant languages.
- Excellent organisational & prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure & towards tight deadlines.
- Strong research & analytical skills.
- Attention to details, with clerical speed & accuracy.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong customer focus (Internal & External).
- Positive attitude and proven problem-solving skills.
- Excellent telephone manner & interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy: Good working knowledge of Microsoft® Office; Experience of Pricing& Tenders Software advantageous.
- Willingness and availability to travel on company business.
- Flexible start time to accommodate European time zones.
For further information on this French European Tenders Representative role in Limerick please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.