CMS Analyst - France
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a CMS Analyst - France for their site.
What will I be doing
- Handling queries / calls from external customers, such as healthcare professionals, in a courteous, professional manner.
- Market oversight for coordination & execution of C2P process for assigned country/Hub.
- Ownership for issue resolution and escalation as required.
- Demonstrate business process expertise, both functionally and technically and be prepared to train/lead team in same.
- Makes decisions that impact own priorities and allocation of time to meet deadlines and workload.
- Accurate recording of all data to ensure compliance at all times.
- Reporting for Senior Leadership, Business & Local Affiliates as required including weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics on regional team activities to measure success
- Ensures optimal customer satisfaction in all aspects of the process.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the affiliate and wider organisation.
- Influence and garner support from stakeholders in implementing process improvements.
- Provide input and recommendations into possible continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Continuously looks for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
- Supports organisational changes.
- Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or meeting volume variances.
- Providing training to the business areas that support the processes.
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the role.
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws and regulations relevant to the role.
- Ensure adherence to document retention requirements in line with the company's Global Record Retention Schedule and any applicable local legal requirements.
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with and engaging HCP's
- Ensure compliance with Transparency reporting requirements
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
What do I need
- University Degree
- Fluency in French is a requirement, additional European is an advantage.
- Min 2 years customer facing experience. Must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate.
- Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service and strong working/team building relationship skills.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to interact with the organization and respond to customer needs while managing their expectations.
- Demonstrates good judgment and is solution orientated.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines with good time management skills.
- Flexibility in adapting to a non-routine and fast paced environment.
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
For further information on this CMS Analyst - France role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval