French Technical Support Associate
Technical Support Associate – Multilingual
About the company:
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Technical Support Associates for their site. There are opportunities for exciting new roles in the Medical Device industry for those who have a relevant degree qualification and are fluent in any of the following languages: French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish or Portuguese.
EMEA Technical Support is one of several Technical Support Groups that has been strategically placed around the globe. EMEA deals with complaints and enquiries on product distributed in Europe, Middle East, Nordics and Africa. The role provides first level trouble shooting to end users while maintaining compliance to medical device and diagnostics post-market surveillance regulations in all activities.
About the job:
- Receive inbound Customer calls and email communications and address in a professional and friendly manner.
- Provide first level support in troubleshooting customer complaints across the designated product range by analysing customer problems and asking the appropriate questions to resolve.
- Documenting complaints and inquiries using the appropriate guidelines and procedures to ensure accuracy of the records.
- Communication of complaint investigation conclusions to customers through written reports and phone conversations.
- Review, prioritise and manage group mailboxes to ensure all inquiries and complaints are actioned as per procedures.
- Resolve and address any complaints or inquiries within the targets described within the key performance indicators for individuals, the team and the company.
- To continually evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer experience.
- Develop and maintain areas of expertise in product specialisms required for role; sharing and expanding knowledge within the Technical Support team
- Fluency in French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish or Portuguese.
- 3rd Level Certificate/Diploma in relevant discipline i.e. Biomedical Equipment Services, Medical Transcription, Healthcare Services, Nursing, Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 1-year experience working in a medical/clinical environment or in customer facing support role in an associated industry and be capable of providing excellent customer experience with challenging technical complaints.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the requirements of Technical writing.
- Computer Literate; proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
For further information on this Technical Support Associate in Galway please contact Marchon Monroe on 086 044 9473 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Senior Compliance Specialist My client a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Specialist on…
Title MDR/Vigilance Specialist Duration: 12 months Location: Work from home / Ballybrit Galway Start Date: ASAP…
Title IT Business/Systems Analyst Summary Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an…