Telephone: 087 2197421
Functional Safety Engineer
Our client, an automotive company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Functional Safety Engineer for their site.
- Identify FuSa requirements within the project based on Customer/Company internal requirements
- Carry out design analysis to support the development of safety case arguments for FuSa related products
- Ensure the integration of the FuSa activities in the development project
- Create hazard and risk analyses where necessary, FuSa activities in the development plan, functional and technical safety concept
- Specify FuSa requirements and FuSa concepts for system, hardware and software architectures
- Demonstrate how the chosen technical concept will comply with FuSa requirements
- Collaborate with the design team in the design of effective technical solution aimed to achieve adequate robustness at System, HW, SW architectural level in compliance with ISO26262 and company methodology.
- Contribute in the product development process, by creating the appropriate work products that meet the requirements of the relevant FuSa standards.
- Prepare and assist to the Safety Assessment Reviews held by safety assessor
- Develop necessary safety analysis activities such as PHA, FMEA’s, FTAs and FMEDA’s
- Define the FuSa verification and validation activities
- Communicate and review with customer to ensure common understanding and agreement on FuSa implementation
- Degree in Electronic, Computer or Software Engineering or equivalent
- Expertise in ISO26262 standard and in application to automotive product development
- Expertise of creating safety concepts and technical safety requirements
- Expertise with analysis tools and methods such as FMEA, FMEDA, FTA
- Minimum 5 years experience in automotive industry
- Familiar with automotive quality management and product development processes
For further information on this Functional Safety Engineer role in Galway please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval