Telephone: 0212066287 / 0860449371
Title: General Accountant
Who are the client?
A leading blue-chip multinational in Cork are currently undergoing expansion and have a number of opportunities for ambitious, motivated team players. Large on-site canteen with a very active sports and social committee - new employees are made to feel extremely welcome. Multiple language speakers from all over Europe add to the local culture of the site.
What's opportunities are available to me?
The client provides excellent training programmes and with very strong career progression opportunities. Many internal employees frequently move to new opportunities. It truly is an organisation where you have control over your career.
What will I be doing?
- Developing and managing monthly trial balance package for affiliates.
- Preparing and reviewing Account Reconciliations.
- Performing Quality Reviews.
- Creating, promoting and maintaining operational excellence.
- Building strong working relationships with affiliates.
- Troubleshooting third party outsourced and SAP general accounting processes.
- Understanding and following all compliance policies, laws and regulations.
- Understand and implementing new and updated accounting rules and policies as required.
- Special Project work as it is required.
What do I need?
- Accounting Degree (Undergraduate or Masters as required for certification)
- CPA, Chartered Accountant or equivalent.
- 5+ years' experience of public accounting experience.
- In-depth knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS technical accounting
- Knowledge of SAP
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- European language skills are an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively.
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Experience with lean and Six Sigma
For further information on this GA Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny on 021 2066287 / 0860449371 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie