General Ledger Accountant – 12 Month
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Mayo is currently looking to recruit a General Ledger Accountant for their office
Responsibilities as General Ledger Accountant:
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of monthly accounts for responsible entities to meet requirements.
- Ensure adherence to Sarbanes Oxley, maintain good accounting practices and meet the requirements of Internal and External Auditors.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations.
- Manage Fixed Assets for responsible entities.
- Post intercompany invoices, payments and reconcile intercompany accounts.
- Post journals to SAP.
- Provide back up to team members and participate in projects as required.
Requirements as General Ledger Accountant:
- Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant.
- 1-2 years’ experience in financial accountancy.
- European Language would be beneficial.
- Good communication skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Good systems knowledge with proficiency in Excel and good knowledge of SAP would be an advantage.
For further information on this General Ledger Accountant role in Mayo please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.