Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a German Accounts Receivable Associate for their site.
Master Data, Billing and Invoicing
- First point of contact for customer inquiries on customer master data in SAP ERP system
- Coordinate initiation and validation of O2C master data requests
- Complete master data process changes using enablers and SAP
- Adhere to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and Financial Business controls to ensure quality
- Continuous improvement to further enhance procedures and achieve best practice
- Serve as subject matter expert and "go to" contact for all aspects of customer master data
- Understands, advises and reports master data implications and consequences to manager
Credit, Billing and Collection
- Analyse customer aging through FSCM in order to analyse collection priorities
- Answer customer inquiries on invoice disputes
- Enter customer disputes in FSCM
- Contact customers by phone or mail for collections using market best practices
- Run AR reports for management review
- Run billing process and ensure invoices are sent to customers on time
- Ideally college graduate or a minimum of 2 years financial experience on credit and collections in a multinational Shared Services environment
- Minimum 2 years customer facing experience.
- Fluency in German
- Must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High learning agility in a fast paced environment
- Problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc...)
- SAP experience desirable
For further information on this German Accounts Receivable Associate role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval