Our client, a medical device company in Galway are looking to recruit a German Administrative Assistant for their site on an hourly contracting basis.
Primary focus is providing moderately complex administrative support for individuals and/or department. Works under general supervision and receives detailed instructions only for new assignments.
- Performs general administrative duties that may include photocopying, coordinating meetings/appointments, typing, faxing, ordering/maintaining supplies, arranging travel, preparing and/or sorting mail.
- Serves as a point of contact for customers. Contacts are typically with individuals within own organization and occasionally with contacts outside own organization and involve obtaining or providing information requiring some explanation or interpretation.
- Answers questions related to established policies and procedures. Directs people to the appropriate resource.
- Coordinates projects/assignments of broader scope, independently seeking appropriate internal and external resources as necessary such as: Assembling and distributing materials; Compiling and/or tracking data; Verifying the accuracy of data collected.
- Makes decisions within established guidelines regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling of work.
- Creates and types routine documents (letters/memos/e-mails, presentations, etc.) and revises as necessary; ensures accuracy in grammar and spelling.
- Manages work in a confidential manner, ensuring information is shared with internal and external individuals in an appropriate manner.
- Confidential information typically consists of department or employee sensitive information (i.e. employee salaries).
- Achievement of Spain Quality goals and do the mandatory e-learning courses.
- Ensures awareness and compliance with applicable standard operating procedures to meet, comply and champion all quality and regulatory commitments
- Performs routine and some non-routine assignments using standard methods and sequences.
- Demonstrates business writing, proofreading and editing skills. Makes decisions within guidelines regarding planning, organizing and scheduling of work.
- Performs general administrative duties to include photocopying, coordinating meetings/appointments, file maintenance, typing, faxing, ordering/maintaining supplies, arranging travel, preparing and/or sorting mail. Drafts letters, memos, reports, presentations and other materials.
- Compiles records, tracks, and verifies accuracy of data. Answers questions related to established policies and procedures and directs people to the appropriate resource.
For further information on this German Administrative Assistant role in Galway please contact Aisling Reardon on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie