German Customer Meeting Services Senior Analyst
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a German Customer Meeting Services Senior Analyst for their site.
What will I be doing
- Support the company's meeting owners with meeting planning & oversight, contract & payment execution and transfer of value (TOV) data collection to enable compliance with the EFPIA Disclosure Code
- Provide support for Meetings Oversight, while teams complete Health Care Provider (HCP) contracting, payment, expense reimbursement compliance & technical support
- Provide excellent, in-depth, risk-savvy oversight & coordination of all aspects of the contracting and payment activities
- Assuming front line operational & technical escalations or queries from the team
- Be a natural "go-to" person for the team to learn from on all aspects of the contract to pay and transfer of value disclosure processes.
- Provide excellent customer experience through the timely coordination & execution of HCP contract to pay processes for countries - this requires monitoring daily operational dashboard to ensure compliance with pre-defined SLAs & ensuring effective distribution of the dashboard across the team
- Lead team members to ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements, compliance & Transparency Disclosure requirements when interacting with and engaging HCPs
- Review, analyse & distribute key metrics to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met & improved
- Schedule & lead operational calls with the affiliate, building a positive & trusted working relationship
- Effectively coach & mentor the team members to ensure they deliver excellence and compliance across key processes.
- Demonstrate business process expertise, both functionally and technically and be prepared to train/lead team in same.
- Support global projects & support the implementation
- Support the overall team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
What do I need
- Fluency in German & English is required.
- +5 years' experience with excellent communications & compliance skills, together with experience identifying and leading process change, in a customer-facing environment is required
- Bachelor's Degree
- Project Management certification is an advantage
- Utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external outsourced team members
For further information on this German Customer Meeting Services Senior Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 0860449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval