Telephone: 086 0449371
German Customer Meeting Services Senior Analyst
Our client, a medical device company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an German Customer Meeting Services Senior Analyst for their site.
- Lead CMS team members to ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements, compliance & Transparency Disclosure requirements when interacting with and engaging HCPs
- Provide excellent customer experience through the timely coordination & execution of HCP contract to pay processes for countries within the Hub - this requires monitoring daily operational dashboard to ensure compliance with pre-defined SLAs & ensuring effective distribution of the dashboard across the team
- Coordinating and executing HCP contract to pay processes for countries within the Hub - this requires monitoring daily operational dashboard to ensure compliance with pre-defined SLAs & ensuring effective distribution of the dashboard across the team
- Review, analyse & distribute key metrics to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met & improved
- Schedule & lead operational calls with the affiliate, building a positive & trusted working relationship between the company & affiliate CMS teams
- Effectively coach & mentor the CMS team members to ensure they deliver excellence and compliance across key processes.
- Demonstrate business process expertise, both functionally and technically and be prepared to train/lead team in same.
- Support global/regional CMS projects as required representing the company perspective & support the implementation of same within the company as requiredSupport the overall CMS team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Support the CMS Manager by assuming front line operational & technical escalations or queries from the team & affiliates
- Be a natural "go-to" person for the CMS Hub team to learn from on all aspects of the contract to pay and transfer of value disclosure processes.
What do I need
- Fluency in German& English is required.
- +5 years' experience with excellent communications & compliance skills, together with experience identifying and leading process change, in a customer-facing environment is required
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Project Management certification is an advantage
For further information on this German Customer Meeting Services Senior Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.