Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an German Customer Service Specialist for their site.
Responsibilities as German Customer Service Specialist:
- Process all orders received via CRM system. Orders are received primarily by email, with some also received via phone, fax or directly through our online system.
- Communicate proactively with internal and external customers regarding order status and other topics in a professional, positive and courteous manner.
- Review and maintain customers open orders on a daily basis.
- Investigate and resolve order processing issues reported by customers and working cross-functionally with other departments to resolve customer queries.
- Resolve e-mail, fax and telephone inquiries and liaise directly with customers on a variety of issues such as pricing, inventory availability, terms, delivery or general questions.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure accuracy of data maintained on SAP
- Keeping customer account changes up to date and communicated to the commercial sales team.
- Keep up to date on products, inventory levels, special requirements and promotions, communicated from various departments to support the delivery of an excellent customer service.
- Communicate regularly with your Team Lead of all changes, issues and potential concerns with any customer accounts. Employees are empowered to share ideas and to drive and support continuous improvement.
- Work with our central warehouse and or supply chain team with regards to inventory, escalations and customer inquiries. Complete all customer or staff requested reporting supporting internal and external data requests.
- Develop and maintain fruitful customer and internal colleague relationships.
- Responsible for complying with and executing applicable Quality Management System (QMS) processes, to support the delivery of an excellent customer experience.
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements as Customer Service Specialist:
- Fluent in German
- Proficient in MS Office programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook and comfortable with IT systems
- Strong computer navigation and typing skills
- Good attention to detail-oriented, a critical-thinker, experienced at investigating and resolving complex issues
- Effectively collaborate with others
- Communicate professionally
- Good email etiquette
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- SAP or other ERP system experience a significant advantage
- Previous customer service experience desired preferably in the healthcare industry but not essential
For further information on this German Customer Service Specialist role in Galway please contact Helga Reeves Contact 086 8168298 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.