Our client, a manufacturing company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a German - Sales Coordinator for their site.
Reporting to: Vice President of Sales & Marketing
The Sales Coordinator Supports the Sales Function by:
- Provide a variety of services including clerical and administrative support to the sales team, to improve their productivity and enable them to spend more time selling
- Ensuring the external sales team have sufficient quantities of sales support material such as product samples, brochures, presentations, data and case studies
- Maintain an accurate database of account details and report on opportunities and sales using Salesforce.com (CRM system)
- Produce sales reports and prepare presentations, such as reporting on sales by individual, location, distribution partners, sales by product line and sales to individual customers
- Review sales information, market and customer data, prepare documentation and other tools necessary to effectively convey the sales status and market position
- Evaluate the performance of salespeople and distribution partners compared to targets
- Evaluate and track the progress performance of new enquiries
- Coordinate monthly sales goals and targets across the sales team
- Guiding customers through the sales process when needed - liaison between sales and customers by keeping in contact with prospective clients throughout the process
- Act as a point of contact for urgent calls, emails and messages when the salesperson is not available
- Collaborate with other internal departments to ensure customers issues are solved in a timely manner
- Assists the Marketing, NPD and Application department in new marketing campaigns
- Reviews sales goals and other key metrics and assist members of the sales department in meeting them
- Effectively track the progress through the sales cycles, from enquiry to production order.
Sales Coordinator Skills & Qualifications:
- Fluent written and spoken in English and German is essential
- The role requires excellent administration, organisation and IT Skills as well as professional and competent telephone manner
- Ability to record accurate information and details into Salesforce.com (CRM) and assigned actions to ensure all other involved parties do the same
- Produce various reports and insights on sales performance
- Relationship and interpersonal skills, able to interact competently and diplomatically with people internally and externally
- Ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work to meet deadlines and to have complete follow up on tasks
- Education: Third level qualification in a Business Discipline.
For further information on this German - Sales Coordinator role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.