Telephone: 086 0449371
Global BPKC Tax Consultant
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a Global BPKC Tax Consultant for their site.
- The position is a Tax Consultant role in the Finance BPKC Tax group. BPKC Tax Consultant is providing business process support, training and consulting to Tax business users. Tax Consultant is coordinating implementation of tax and legal changes through change process management between operations, data stewards groups and IT groups. A tax consultant is also working with Tax Global, Regional and Local Process Owners, at improving process, controls, tax and legal compliance.
- The responsibilities listed below translate into approximately the following level of engagement: 40% of operational support, 40% of project work and 20% of training and documentation.
- While this position will perform no IT technical configuration or ABAP coding work, configuration knowledge and SAP project experiences is preferred but not required.
- Operational support and process management activity
- Provide high end business support to GBS users and end-users related to tax processes, on questions or problems.
- Is part of SAP production support governance activity related to tax and legal compliance. Prioritize system changes for break/fixes and enhancements and with IT and Data group.
- Conduct discussion with local internal or external tax expert to assess impact on SAP tax processes, related to a new business development, or new tax and legal requirement.
- Lead and manage change management process between tax operations, Data and IT groups, for any tax and legal changes.
- Communicate effectively tax and legal changes across functions, operational centers and data steward groups.
- Provide Tax support to release manager and GBS for SAP regression testing.
- Provide subject matter expertise on data. Although the position is not assigned as the global data steward, however, tax consultant needs an understanding of data and its impact on transactional processing and reporting.
- Serves as an enquiring mind by networking externally with Tax and SAP community, researching new tools and technologies, best practices, methods etc... To organize and optimize tax compliance.
- Influence and work with GPO and Tax stakeholders at improving tax compliance.
- Work with GPO and BPKC management at prioritizing project list. Provide inputs and ideas to the project list.
- Participate to small/medium/large size projects whether as project manager role, project resource role or consulting role.
- Provide tax support to other project groups: P2P, O2C, T&E, Data groups, etc.
Training and Documentation
- Maintain training materials and deliver off site and on site end users training, related to tax scenarios, tax determination at transactional level, tax data, tax reporting, etc.
- Maintain and organize guidelines and rules to data team related to maintenance of tax data.
- Maintain and organize set of documentation on tax requirements country by country.
- Professional Tax Certification
- Experience supporting multiple countries for a multinational company.
- Experience in a Financial Accounting and/or Tax department
- Knowledge of government mandated reporting requirements, such as European Union trade statistics
- SAP project experience.
- SAP configuration and technical knowledge in FI, SD, MM modules. Be a tech-savvy personality.
- Project management experience.
- Foreign languages spoken and written.
For further information on this Global BPKC Tax Consultant role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.