Telephone: 086 0449371
Global CMS & T&E IT Business Integrator & Support Lead
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Global CMS & T&E IT Business Integrator & Support Lead for their site.
- Support the implementation of the Cvent Meetings Management SaaS solution globally.
- Integrate Cvent and associated integrations into Global CMS & T&E IT’s support service and represent the service in discussions with the business and leadership.
- Work with the IT project team to understand business requirements and determine IT support impacts and considerations.
- Lead the IT stabilisation activities for the Cvent solution post go-live.
- Hold the Cvent vendor accountable against service levels and act as an escalation point for any Cvent related issues or concerns.
- Establish strong partnerships with Cvent System Owner, SMEs, and stakeholders to understand their needs and provide effective account management and a meaningful service.
- Develop a deep understanding of the meetings management process and other associated processes (e.g. SMMP).
- Collaborate with other IT teams to determine the support approach for integrations with Cvent (e.g. AODS, HCP Profile etc).
- Integrate the Cvent solution into Global CMS & T&E IT and the broader GS IT team’s IT Service Management process.
- Support the CMS IT Mercury Support Lead in the support of other assets in the Global CMS & T&E IT portfolio (e.g. Mercury)
- Create ISQ deliverables (quality documentation, ARR, Periodic reviews etc) for the Cvent solution.
- Ensure the Global CMS & T&E IT team remain compliant with ISQ standards.
- Support other initiatives within the Global CMS & T&E IT team’s scope as needed.
- Serve as System Custodian for the Cvent platform and perform necessary duties for this role.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Information Technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology field
- Exposure to SaaS Vendors and concepts
- Experience managing an IT service
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Ability to communicate proactively and effectively with IT and business stakeholders
- Project management experience (Agile experience preferred)le
- Account management & prioritisation skills
- Organisational skills
- High EQ and learning agility
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working virtually and with different time zones
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to build networks with diverse groups of individuals and to work effectively within geographically dispersed team and partners
- Strong customer orientation
- Effective analytical, problem solving and investigative skills
- Capacity to dive into implementation details in problem-solving mode when appropriate
- Ability to work in a global, virtual organisation.
- General technical skills
- Understanding of Agile delivery methodology (SCRUM, Kanban etc)
- ITIL Service Management
For further information on this Global CMS & T&E IT Business Integrator & Support Lead role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.