Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an Global Customer Operations for their site.
- Service Delivery / Management
- Deliver GCO services on time, to specification, and to agreed service levels
- Contribute to drive innovation in the Global Customer Operations team and identify/anticipate opportunities for new solutions/capabilities
- Be accountable for leading elements of the customer facing service model.
- Perform initial investigation / triage / Incident management (Tier 2)
- Create and maintain documentation and manage the GCO collaboration site.
- Ensure that risks or issues are understood, communicated and managed
- Plan work effectively and manage multiple priorities at once
- Enforce Global Standards and Governance Processes
- Build good working relationships with stakeholders in the business and IT organisations
- Communicate effectively to all stakeholders on progress of work
- Provide training or knowledge transfer to end users and other stakeholders as required
- Expertise in one or more data domains and end to end processes.
Global Team work:
- Work closely with team members to meet team objectives and deliver agreed services
- Work effectively as a member of a multi-national, virtual Global Customer Operations organisation, ensuring that processes are improved and knowledge is shared
- Knowledge and use of a variety of analysis tools (e.g. Excel, SQL, Eureka) and understanding of best situations to use specific tools.
- User / Data management, e.g. data loading/extraction, database administration, & data interface understanding
- Accountable with a passion for delivering results and a superior customer experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Works well in a team environment and on own initiative
- Experience in a commercial, sales or marketing team
- Speak and write fluent English, other European languages an asset
- Experience of working effectively in cross-functional teams
- Experience of working to SLA’s and using workflow tools
- Working in a multi-national organisation
- Experience with Salesforce.com or Veeva CRM systems
For further information on this Global Customer Operations role in Cork please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.