Telephone: 021 2066287
Global Data Associate - HR Operations
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a HR Operations Associate for their site.
- The primary role of the HR Operations data associate is to support the global HR organization with SAP HR data management including services supporting multiple HR processes and services in the following areas:
- SAP transactions; data expert in OM (organization management) and PA (personnel administration)
- Support Brassring & Fieldglass, including management of HR Dashboard
- Ensure data accuracy by conducting assessments, trouble shooting and correcting identified HR Data issues
- Testing for IT system updates and new releases
- HR SME for SAP HR module and Business Warehouse/Objects data attributes; including ownership for Org Management and Personnel Administration data elements, HR security, global time entry security and SAP HR module integration with other modules
- Actively work with the other team members & Global HR Operations team to build effective working relationship and drive improvements for processes and data.
- Review and process all requests for SAP transactions; timely & accurate data entry in PA- & OM-module of SAP/HRDC. Transactions may include: hires, terminations, transfers, leaves, planned end date extensions & organizational changes.
- Support 2XB & Fieldglass for basic queries/data changes, including management of HR Dashboard; escalate more complex issues to the data experts.
- Evaluating nature of requested transactions and ensure alignment and consistency with HR standards and privacy/compliance guidelines.
- Work with Business Integrators to provide consultation on requested transactions. Consultation may include system implications and/or feasibility of timing of implementation.
- Anticipate and solve problems related to data integrity and assessments/audits.
- Review open position data from SAP to ensure data is accurate and positions delimited as appropriate.
- Ensure accurate org hierarchy and alignment with V&C and Project Systems as necessary.
- Train customers and perform trouble shooting on Org Publisher and Time Entry applications including SAP and BW / BO tools and CATS time entry system.
- Participate in key projects to support HR initiatives, determine the best way to gather data, and implement improvements to existing processes and solutions.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of affiliate requirements and anticipate appropriately to any business, legal or affiliate needs; evaluate change requests.
- Expertise (minimum of 2 years' experience) in SAP, Business Warehouse or Business Objects, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint; IT system literacy.
- 2-3 years' experience in HR function with knowledge of integration of various HR systems.
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with HR and business partners.
- Associates Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English
- SAP HR Module experience
- Experience with Org Publisher and other database applications
- Experience with V&C financial structure and Project Systems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Ability to speak additional languages (French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian)
- Curiosity of how data systems are integrated and impactful
- Some international travel may be required. Ability to work flexible hours at times to communicate with global customers and partners.
For further information on this HR Operations Associate role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval