Telephone: 087 4108620
Global HR Solutions Associate
Our client, a healthcare company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a Global HR Solutions Associate for their site.
- This position is a member of the Global HR Solutions team, the organization responsible globally for collecting and managing workforce data.
- Without accurate and available HR data, the organization cannot appropriately meet strategic and tactical business plan objectives.
- Through efficient and effective management of HR data, our business partners can focus on the challenge of utilizing resources to innovate and deliver medicines to our patients.
- Primary focus is on the maintenance and development of efficient and effective data and information flow between the business areas and HR.
- The individuals in this role will serve as a data Associate for critical processes managed by the Global HR Solutions team.
- It is expected that the individual in this position will conduct their daily activities through the lens of appropriately protecting HR Data, including complying with all HR Privacy and compliance mandates.
- The primary role of the Global HR Solutions Associate is to process data requests.
- Process SAP HR and HRTK transactions; be the data expert in OM (organization management) and PA (personnel administration).
- Review and process all requests for SAP transactions; timely & accurate data entry in PA- & OM-module of SAP/HRDC. Transactions may include: hires, terminations, transfers, leaves, planned end date extensions & organizational changes.
- Support Brassring & Fieldglass, including management of HR Dashboard
- Ensure data accuracy by conducting assessments, trouble shooting and correcting identified HR Data issues
- Testing for IT system updates and new releases
- Ability to meet customer business needs within the agreed upon SLA.
- Actively work with the other team members & Global HR Operations team to build effective working relationship and drive improvements for processes and data.
- Evaluating nature of requested transactions and ensure alignment and consistency with HR standards and privacy/compliance guidelines.
- Work with Global HR Solutions team members to provide consultation on requested transactions. Consultation may include system implications and/or feasibility of timing of implementation.
- Anticipate and solve problems related to data integrity and assessments/audits.
- Review open position data from SAP to ensure data is accurate and positions delimited as appropriate.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of affiliate requirements and anticipate appropriately to any business, legal or affiliate needs; evaluate change requests
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience with all business partners internally within Cork GBS and with global business partners.
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years’ relevant work experience.
- Experience in HR administration and/or relevant experience in operations
- Demonstrated experience with data management and proven ability to interpret and manage data with sharp accuracy and focus
- Must be passionate about delivering exceptional customer experience to internal and global customers
- Additional Skills/Preferences
- Strong business background with the ability to grasp systems, such as HR Toolkit, SAP HR Dashboards and SAP HR PA & OM Modules quickly and deeply.
- Cross Functional Collaboration: Demonstrated experience working across functional boundaries effectively in order to achieve business outcomes. Ability to learn the interdependencies and needs of the business units/functions.
- Demonstrated ownership and ability to make decisions within guidelines and policies.
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment and with business partners around the globe.
- Anticipate customer needs and handle a variety of nonstandard requests with potential to establish key relationships with internal customers and develop solutions to meet their needs.
For further information on this Global HR Solutions Associate role in Galway please contact Edel on 087 4108620 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.