Telephone: 086 0449371
Global Learning Operations Analyst
- Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Global Learning Operations Analyst for their site.
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for all operational process related queries by understanding thoroughly the full set of L&D processes as well as a working knowledge of the underlying systems on which they are operated
- Ensure data accuracy by conducting assessments, troubleshooting and correcting identified L&D Data issues
- Support the Global Learning Services team by participating in the troubleshooting, escalation & resolution of L&D and system issues
- Influence & maintain the Global L&D Data standards
- Support the knowledge and education of internal L&D Contacts across affiliates on the L&D Data Management processes
- Support global/regional L&D Process related projects that continue to enhance and bring efficiencies to the L&D processes by acting as the regional process expert for L&D data management
- Support the overall Global L&D Operations team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Experience with workflow tools (preferably ServiceNow), Org Publisher and other database applications
- Experience with SuccessFactors (SAP) is desirable
- Experience with generating database queries, producing pivot tables and reports and analysing information
- Experience in MS Office (most importantly Excel) and Business Objects.
- 2-5 years’ experience in an Operations function with knowledge of integration of various Learning systems & data
- Demonstrated experience (on 1 or more projects) working effectively across functional or geographical boundaries in order to achieve business outcomes.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English
- Ability to speak additional languages is a benefit (French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Japanese and Chinese)
- Quality and Service mind-set and approach
- Experience communicating with a global team of colleagues and stakeholders
- General business acumen
- Knowledge of quality systems
- HR/L&D operations experience is desirable but not essential
- Personal Attributes
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with L&D colleagues, HR Data Team personnel, and business partners
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Curiosity of how data systems are integrated and impact each other
- Ability to work flexible hours at times to communicate with global customers and partners
- Demonstrate a strong compliance oriented mind-set & help to build a strong compliance culture
- Familiarise with all applicable process documentation & training materials to ensure you operate in a fully compliant manner
- Evaluate nature of requested data transactions and ensure alignment and consistency with L&D standards and privacy/compliance guidelines
- Maintain and support L&D data monitoring and periodic review of courses, curricula, HR criteria-based assignment profiles, etc. along with follow-up activities to manage and document data clean-up
- Actively work with the core team members in Learning Operations & Global Learning Services Solutions team to build effective working relationship
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in country locations to develop partnership in solving issues and providing solutions.
- Establish credibility through subject matter knowledge and reliable delivery on commitments.
- Consult with subject matter knowledge of L&D processes and systems to business area resources, supervisors and L&D colleagues on exploring alternatives, selecting best option and implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with our GBS internal customers & business partners
- Focus on measuring & improving our internal customer’s experience with the GBS
- Support the needs of local countries and functions in the internal audit or external inspection involving learning data and information
- Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture
- Actively work with the core team members & Global Learning Services team to drive improvements for processes and data
- Participate in key projects to support HR data management initiatives.
- Share best practices to improve consistency, reduce variability and increase productivity.
For further information on this Global Learning Operations Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval