Telephone: 086 0449371
Global Learning Operations Associate
- Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Global Learning Operations Associate for their site.
- The primary role of the Global L&D Operations associate is to support the global L&D organization (all countries globally outside the US and Puerto Rico – not including manufacturing sites) with accurate, efficient & robust L&D data management and solutions. This role is a key team member of the Global Learning Services organization based at corporate headquarters in the USA.
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for all L&D data attribute related queries
- Manage L&D data throughout lifecycle in the Learning Management System through completing accurate and timely submissions in the Learning Request Workflow tool. Submissions may include: course, curricula, assignment, due date modifications and learning histories to realize the expected L&D business outcomes.
- Ensure L&D data accuracy by conducting monitoring & trouble shooting
- Ensure resolution of more complex data, process and system issues through escalating to and working with experts outside the core team
- Train internal L&D personnel cross affiliates on the L&D Data Mgt processes and information requirements necessary to fulfil requests.
- Review key L&D Data Management metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure results are being met whilst identifying and implementing initiatives to improve.
- Support global/regional L&D Data Management projects as needs arise
- Support the overall Global Learning Operations team by demonstrating flexibility in providing coverage for team members and training of new team members
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (preferably SuccessFactors)
- Experience with workflow tools (preferably ServiceNow) and other database applications
- Experience with managing a L&D dashboard
- Experience in Business Warehouse or Business Objects, MS Office (specifically Excel)
- 2-3 years’ experience in an operations function with knowledge of integration of various L&D systems & data
- Associates Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English
- Ability to speak additional languages is a benefit (French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese)
- Quality and Service mindset and approach
- Experience communicating with a global team of colleagues and stakeholders
- General business acumen
- HR/L&D operations experience is desirable but not essential
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with HR and business partners
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Curiosity of how data systems are integrated and impact each other
- Ability to work flexible hours at times to communicate with global customers and partners
- Demonstrate a strong compliance oriented mindset & help to build a strong compliance culture
- Familiarise with all applicable process documentation & training materials to ensure you operate in a fully compliant manner
- Evaluate nature of requested data transactions and ensure alignment and consistency with L&D standards and privacy/compliance guidelines
- Maintain and support data monitoring and periodic review of courses, curricula, HR criteria-based assignment profiles, etc. along with follow-up activities to manage and document data clean-up
- Actively work with the core team members & Global Learning Services to build effective working relationship
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in country locations to develop partnership in solving issues and providing solutions.
- Establish credibility through subject matter knowledge and reliable delivery on commitments.
- Consult with subject matter knowledge of L&D processes and systems to business area resources, supervisors and L&D colleagues on exploring alternatives, selecting best option and implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with our GBS internal customers & business partners
- Focus on measuring & improving our internal customer’s experience with the GBS
- Serve as information resource and direct customers to existing educational support materials such as audit preparedness and best practices, job aids, guideline documents, etc.
- Collaboratively work to troubleshoot date, process or technology issues raised during day-to-day operations and provide direction for issue resolution.
Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture
Actively work with the core team members & Global Learning Services team to drive improvements for processes and data
Stay abreast of system updates and recommend features/reports enhancements through appropriate change management channels.
For further information on this Global Learning Operations Associate role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval