My Client a Global Multinational are looking to attract a Global Process Lead – Accounts Payable for their Shared Service Environment on a contract basis.
The Global Process Lead – Account Payable is a project role and part of a wider Global Process Team supporting the Company’s to Pay systems and process. The responsibility of this role is to provide specialist knowledge and expertise in the area of accounts payable during an SAP ERP implementation Project but also to become and an expert in the use of an AP specific invoice processing tool that interfaces with the SAP system.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supporting end-to-end design and implementation of the solution
- Partner and support Global Process Managers (GPM) to drive necessary business decisions and process adoption
- Promotes a Global Perspective.
- Ensure that IT solutions meet the needs of the business.
- Support the design, build, and documentations to ensure they are consistent with effective integration and communication across Record to Report
- Support the change management and training aspect as this is a key deliverable for the project across all entities
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all levels across the company and with external partners
- Completion of additional tasks that maybe assigned during the project by GPM
- Preparation of payments to Vendors including matching of electronic payments to paid invoices and expense reports on a weekly basis
- Matching, coding and processing of Vendors Invoices and Credit Notes
- Understanding the reconciliation of Vendor’s statements & Accounts on a monthly basis
- Vendor contacts and resolution of ongoing vendor issues
- Monthly close & Reporting
- Accounting Technician or equivalent qualification
- Third Level Diploma/Degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint essential.
- 3+ years relevant experience in an accounts payable role – preferably with Shared Service Centre and multinational corporation background
- SAP ERP Systems experience is essential
- Have very strong analytical skills
- Self-starter, possesses flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations.
- Positive attitude, team player with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and drive projects across functions is essential.
For further information on this Global Process Lead – Accounts Payable role please contact Helga Reeves on 0868168298 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval