Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently recruiting for a Global Product Manager for their site. As Global Product Manager you will play a key role helping to direct the expansion of the company?s product offerings from the early stage planning to the ongoing strategic support of marketed products.
- Primary responsibility for product franchise strategy ? both in development and commercial stages
- Works closely with R&D, Regulatory & Clinical, Commercial Teams, and Manufacturing
- Integrate market research, market potential, competitive analysis, customer analysis, market segmentation, and assessment of franchise performance into product franchise strategy.
- Effectively represent customer needs in product and program strategy ? collect clinician input, advisory boards, KOL relationship management, market research, coordinate collection of and analysis of customer feedback gathered by the team
- Product launch plans ? new products, new programs, messaging, podium and publication strategies, training, marketing materials. Developing and executing market introduction and launch programs, leveraging commercial marketing. Coordinate with Commercial team on ongoing product support plans.
- Fosters strong relationships with key customers
- Supports brand strategy programs and initiatives
- Undergraduate degree required, MBA preferred
- 5-10 years of experience in medical device / health care marketing and product management.
- Experience in launching products, planning marketing strategies and strategic messaging
- Strong analytical skills
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and to travel extensively.
For further information on this Global Product Manager please contact Claire English on 086 0449473 / email@example.com
Check out all our jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval