Global Senior Supply Planner
Job ID: JOB-11449
Senior Global Supply Planner
My client is a multinational medical device manufacturer with sites across Ireland. There is a new permanent
position for a Senior Planner on the Global team to join in Galway.
Duties of your role:
- Translate demand plan and inventory strategies into executable supply plans and communicate these to manufacturing sites and third-party manufacturers.
- Ensure inventory levels at distribution centres are optimized.
- Partner with manufacturing sites to resolve/mitigate supply risks and opportunities.
- Support allocation of inventory in low stock situations in conjunction with commercial organization.
- Maintain capacity planning tools and parameters to generate rough-cut capacity plans.
- Coordinate, facilitate and drive improvement in Site Supply Review process.
- Partner with Finance organization to perform monthly financial integration of the supply plan and alignment to LBE process.
- Support generation of annual financial plan.
- Collaborate with R&D, Marketing, and Commercial to manage planning of all new product launches and product transfers to/from other manufacturing sites.
- Maintain accuracy of MRP system data.
- Scenario Planning capability .
- Chair the monthly Supply Review meeting with Manufacturing sites and provide Supply Response to the Leadership team.
- Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Business or science is essential.
- 5+ years of Planning experience in a Global Business Environment.
- Experience of supply chain in medical device industry is an advantage.
- SAP User experience and Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience of presenting to Global Executive teams.
- Demonstrated proficiency on multiple analytical tools such as Alteryx and Power BI.
Ability to travel globally as required (with advance planning)
For further information on this role please contact Marchon Monroe on 086 044 9473/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward
your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11533 Senior Control Systems Engineer Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company are currently sourcing a Senior Control Systems…
Job ID: JOB-11520 Packaging Engineer My world leading medical technology client are recruiting for a Packaging Design Engineer for a…
Job ID: JOB-11519 My client a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and pharma products is recruiting for a QP…