Telephone: 086 7738651
Global Supply Chain Analyst
Our client, a medical device company in Mayo is currently looking to recruit a Global Supply Chain Analyst for their site.
The Global Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for developing and implementing supply chain planning data analyses, data collection and reporting systems and other strategies that will drive data based decision making through the S&OP process. The Analyst will work with the demand and supply planning teams to develop KPI and exception reports that will highlight where the planning process is not within pre-defined control limits.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that drive supply chain planning improvements.
- Provide technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Other duties as needed or required
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Business Intelligence Applications (Tableau, Sisense BI, Board)
- Strong knowledge and experience of SAP BI
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
Specialized Skills/Technical Knowledge
- In depth understanding of Supply Chain Planning processes
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to changing business requirements
For further information on this Global Supply Chain Analyst role in Mayo please contact Fiona on 086 7738651 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.