Global Supply Chain Manager II
Job ID: JOB-12140
Global Supply Chain Manager II About the role:
The Global Supply Chain Manager II takes a wholistic view of the business focusing on IC’s Coronary Therapies, facilitating the smoothest possible end-to-end operations to meet product demand and franchise goals during a period of rapid growth. They will align all stakeholders during global expansion and monitor performance to plan with systems expertise. The right candidate will possess the skills and aptitude required to plan a product line, provide cross-functional supply chain support at a global level and facilitate the SI&OP process. They will demonstrate a high level of decision making skills and will have the ability to work autonomously.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Demand Planning/Scheduling: o Work with Marketing/customers to identify all known demand sources o Review and understand demand signals from regional teams o Review stocking strategies and approve changes noting input elements resulting in change o Optimally manage high cost and short shelf life demand planning and inventory management, a unique portion of our clients portfolio.
- New Product Launch Management: o Participate in the launch of new products as PDP Core Team Member; develop forecasts, cannibalization plans, and introduction schedules. o Influence and direct the core team on product launches to ensure they are both beneficial to the business and help optimize the portfolio.
- Inventory Management: o Lead development of inventory plans; o Diagnose excesses to inventory objectives and develop plan to remediate. Calculate and report on EE&O.
- Supply Chain Execution: o Support regular planning processes – maintain forecasts (Marketing Handshake); o Monitor manufacturing execution (Manufacturing Handshake); o Provide inventory analysis; proactively manage backorders. o Drive SI&OP Process
- Management Requirements o Foster a diverse and inclusive workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives. o Will lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports. o Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g., federal/country, and regulatory requirements).
- Achieve Core 5 Performance Metrics: Service Level, Backorder, Inventory, Forecast Accuracy, Schedule Adherence.
What We’re Looking For:
- Four-year degree in Materials Management/Engineering or related field/equivalent work experience
- 10+ years’ experience in supply chain planning, materials management, manufacturing planning or inventory control function.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to successfully interact and influence at all levels of the organization both domestically and internationally.
- Previous people management experience
- Self-motivated independent worker and self-starter
- Consistently performs to a high level of accuracy in all tasks, high level of attention to detail
- Highly adaptable, flexible, and willing to accept new ideas, processes, and procedures
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and able to make efficient decisions.
- Working knowledge of DRP, MRP, and MPS. Qualifications Preferred:
- Master’s degree
- APICS certification – CPIM or CSCP
- Experience utilizing SAP or other ERP systems
- Experience utilizing Rapid Response or other Advance Planning Systems.
- JIT experience in a manufacturing environment
- Continuous improvement experience including Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing
For further information on this Global Supply Chain Manager role in please contact on Caroline Kingston on email@example.com Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12164 Quality Control Supervisor Duration: 12 Months We are now recruiting a Quality Control Supervisor to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12161 Network Architect My client a healthcare delivery enterprise are looking for a Network Architect to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12163 Process Technician – Injection Moulding Key Responsibilities: Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting,…