|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
Global Supply Chain Process Lead
Job ID: JOB-11689
Global Supply Chain Process Lead A leading medical device company is recruiting for a Global Supply Chain Process Lead for their site in Galway. The Global Supply Chain Process Lead – SCM s a project role and part of a wider Global Process Team supporting their Supply Chain systems and processes. The responsibility of this role is to provide support to the Operational teams as they implement an ERP system as part of a larger project for the business. The Global Supply Chain for, the Infectious Diseases Emerging Market Business Unit consists of Manufacturing sites in China, Korea, Japan and Jena, Germany, centralized services in Philippines, Hong Kong and Galway and the corporate headquarters in Chicago, US. The Supply Chain is responsible for managing the demand and supply of Lateral Flow Diagnostic Tests for Covid 19, HIV, Malaria, Hepatitis C, Flu and a range of Tropical diseases. They support a rapidly expanding business unit and collaborate closely on sales execution, product supply and human resources with the other business Units within their Diagnostics Division The IDEM supply chain is rapidly expanding as they provide product & service responses to the diseases mentioned and as they develop their go to Market infrastructure and processes across ther target geographies in Africa, APAC, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Lat Am.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supporting end-to-end design and implementation of the solution
- Partner and support the Global Process Manager (GPM) to drive necessary business decisions and process adoption
- Promotes a Global Perspective.
- Ensure that IT solutions meet the needs of the business.
- Support the design, build, and documentations to ensure they are consistent with effective integration and communication across Supply Chain Management.
- Support the change management and training aspect as this is a key deliverable for the project across all entities.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all levels across the company and with external partners.
- Completion of additional tasks that may be assigned during the project by GPM.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented, a critical-thinker, experienced at investigating and resolving complex issues.
- Experience of working with international stakeholders.
- Innovative, with a strong ability to identify pain points, propose and implement solutions.
- Effective communicator, both articulate & verbally presentable.
- Self-starter, possesses flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations.
- Positive attitude, team player with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and drive projects across functions is essential.
Education & Experience
- Degree in Engineering, Science, Business, Project Management, or a related discipline with advanced degree preferred.
- APICS certification is highly desirable
- 5+ years of diversified Biologics/Pharma/Medical Device business experience, including operations support/quality at the plant level and supply chain.
- Experience in leading international cross-functional teams
- Experience in influencing peers in other organizations and senior management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- SAP ERP Systems experience is essential
For further information on this Global Process Lead – SCM role, please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531/ firstname.lastname@example.org Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11736 Senior Quality Engineer – Process Validation A leading medical device manufacturer in Galway is recruiting for a…
Job ID: JOB-11735 Senior Operations Manager Our client a medical device MNC is recruiting for a leadership role in Galway….
Job ID: JOB-11731 Planner/Buyer Our client in South County Galway is recruiting for a planner/buyer to join their team, you…