Telephone: 086 0449371
Global Supply Chain Project Manager
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Global Supply Chain Project Manager for their site.
What will I be doing
- Contributes to the identification, development and implementation of Supply Chain processes.
- Defines project objectives and scope
- Identifies, recommends and implements supply chain best practices
- Involves and guides project team to achieve target in terms of performance, time and costs
- Provide the stakeholders with a status of the project and reporting issues and threats
- Identifies areas of risks of the projects and triggers mitigation plans
- Leads business level transformations
- Provides mentorship, coaching and development for colleagues and functional leads
- Identifies evaluates, and manages risks to the business relating to change
- Participates in the evaluation of emerging training issues and makes recommendations to enhance or create new training programs
- Develops efficient collaboration with business to ensure projects are successfully implemented
- Ensures successful completion of assigned project phases and closure of all aspects of the project
- Responsible with the E2E team for achievement of the E2E KPIs target.
What do I need
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- APICS certification and Lean or Six Sigma preferred
- Project Management certified and experience in management of cross functional and complex Supply Chain projects
- 5 to 10 year's experience in Supply Chain and Operations area
- Understanding of supply chain processes and ability to identify areas in need of improvement
- Good understanding on tools & systems preferred (ie ERP, S&OP.net)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong influencing skills as they will be working with multiple stake holders within the business and externally
For further information on this Global Supply Chain Project Manager role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.