Telephone: 086 0449371
Global Transparency - IT Analyst (Architect)
Our client, a medical device company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a Global Transparency - IT Analyst (Architect) for their site.
What will I be doing
- Play an active role in the implementation of the Cvent Meetings Management SaaS solution globally.
- Work with the Technical Lead and project team to understand business requirements and determine action plans to deliver against them. Execute IT tasks according to the project plan.
- Work with the different affiliates to understand local needs from a privacy, legal and compliance perspective and determine how Cvent can meet those needs.
- Understand differences between Cvent and other meetings tools e.g. Mercury and opportunities for future integration or retirement (for legacy tools).
- Become an SME on the Cvent capability, advocating the technology offering and identifying additional opportunities for adoption.
- Partner with Business SMEs to understand and be able to represent the meetings management process and other associated processes
- Collaborate with other IT teams to determine the technical approach for integrations with Cvent (e.g. AODS, HCP Profile etc).
- Advocate an Agile delivery approach, where appropriate, focusing on MVP.
- Represent the CMS IT team and IT standards/processes on project meetings to drive towards desired outcomes.
- Ensure the CMS & T&E IT team as a whole and specifically the Cvent implementation project is compliant with ISQ standards.
- Play an active role in the retirement of legacy meeting tools replaced by Cvent.
- Support other initiatives within the CMS & T&E IT team's scope as needed.
What will I be doing
- This position reports to the Global CMS & T&E IT Manager is truly a global role and is responsible for establishing a deep understanding of the of the business needs across the Global Customer Meeting Services, Travel and Expense business areas. This role will build trusted relationships within the IT team, SMEs, and stakeholders and play a key role in the implementation of the Cvent Meetings Management SaaS Solution globally.
- Additionally this role will gain a deep understanding of the technologies and enterprise services used to support the business process across CMS & T&E. This role will also play a key role in implementing integrations between these technologies and services.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Information Technology
- Bachelor's Degree in an Information Technology field
- Exposure to SaaS Vendors and concepts
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Ability to communicate proactively and effectively with IT and business stakeholders
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to build networks with diverse groups of individuals and to work effectively within geographically dispersed team and partners
- Strong customer orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working virtually and with different time zones
- Effective analytical, problem solving and investigative skills
- Capacity to dive into implementation details in problem-solving mode when appropriate
- Ability to work in a global, virtual organisation.
- General technical skills
- Understanding of Agile delivery methodology (SCRUM, Kanban etc)
- Understanding of Cvent SaaS solution
- Understanding of SMMP
For further information on this Global Transparency - IT Analyst (Architect) role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.