Grad Mechanical Engineer
Our client, a manufacturing company in Tipperary is currently looking to recruit a Grad Mechanical Engineer for a permanent position for their site.
- The main areas of responsibility for this role is laser and plasma nesting & programming and ensuring current product documentation is kept up to date and maintained accordingly.
- Once trained and competent you will be the key contact between the design office and the shop floor ensuring `design for manufacture? is your primary concern.
- Carry out risk analysis, test plan, testing and validation of the projects
- Support product test for customers, other company departments and external test bodies including vibration, water protection, corrosion, etc.
- Develop and manage supplier partnerships with current and prospective new suppliers
- Assist service department with technical expertise to troubleshoot and solve field problems.
- Maintaining knowledge and understanding of the impact of relevant industry standards
Qualifications & Key Competencies:
- A recent graduate from a mechanical engineering discipline
- You will have an interest in agricultural machinery and/or machine manufacture.
- You will also be proficient with Inventor or Solid Works.
- The Company is also keen to see recent graduates who have an excellent years? placement within a recognisable Company with an interest in Lean manufacturing techniques and ethos.
- Action driven and high proactivity
- Ability to manage work cross functionally
For further information on this Grad Mechanical Engineering role in Tipperary please contact Aoife O?Reilly on 091730022 / Aoife@hero.ie
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval