Graduate EHS Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Graduate EHS Engineer for their site.
What will I be doing
- Administer the internal management systems, updating documentation, to coordinate system audits and follow-up on action plans progress as suitable for a graduate level role. Track reports and actions and create progress reports.
- To ensure the company and site management system documents are kept up to date and controlled.
- Support the administration of necessary training sessions/programmes for the project team.
- Support documentation for regular EHS meetings, EHS reviews/walk-downs, EHS assessments, consultant's reports, reviews and audits as per site/project procedures and schedules.
- Support EHS Lead in the execution of comprehensive interface plan and communication plan. Frontline daily EHS interface with key site contacts
- Ensure adequate local site EHS input into the new facilities SOP's, work instructions and other documents
- Compilation, filing and retention as required of EHS/project related information in an audit ready state .
- Ensure the internal and external reporting of EHS metrics/statistics is communicated as directed by the EHS lead.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience from college placements within industry, and be a strong/effective communicator.
What do I need
- Degree in Science, Engineering, Safety, Environmental Sciences
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good Microsoft skills
- Ability to assemble project information into clearly written reports
For further information on this EHS Engineer - Graduate role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 0860449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval