Telephone: 086 3073779
Our client, a medical device company in Mayo is currently looking to recruit an Graduate Engineer for their site.
Summary of Graduate Engineer Role:
The Graduate Engineer will serve Manufacturing Operations as primary customer. The position will liase with Global Engineering(GE), Research and Development (R&D), Quality Assurance(QA) & Supply Chain(SCM) in order to effectively carry out its responsibilities.
- Key responsibilities of the Ostomy Project, Process graduate role will include:
- Provide expertise and technical support in the company specific manufacturing technologies.
- Provide support to Engineering Services, Manufacturing & Supply Chain Departments.
- Mechanical Design - planning and specifying mechanical machine elements and machines for product manufacture, together with the upgrading or modification of existing or new processes.
- Equipment modification - Designing and implementing cost-effective methods, to help improve safety, reliability and throughput.
- Corporate & Vendor Liaison - Working with external suppliers in design and development of new production equipment and processes.
- Production Services - Provide direction and support production on range of issues.
- Problem Solving - Discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers
- Primary Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Specialized skills/technical knowledge
- Understanding of PLC systems
- 2/3D CAD skills
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles (SMED and DMAIC techniques).
For further information on this Graduate Engineer role in Mayo please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.