Graduate Engineers (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical)
Job ID: JOB-13114
Calling on all Civil/ Electrical & Mechanical Graduate Engineers.
Our client is current seeking graduate engineers to join there engineering team throughout Ireland and UK. The role will require graduate engineers to work on Project as part of a team and also to carry out tasks individually. The majority of the work assignments will be based on site for career progression and full understanding of the company’s works and for observation of the implementation of health and safety on-site and use of the latest technology products/equipment.
- Assisting the Project Engineers with the Day to Day challenges on-site
- Assisting Project Engineers with Site Surveying and Mapping
- Attending Site Production Meetings
- Liaising with Clients, Statutory Bodies and 3rd Parties
- Assisting the Project Engineers with the drafting of Method Statements
- Carrying out take-offs, for the procurement of materials which are required for the project
- Completion of Health and Safety Inductions and Filing Records on site
- Assisting the Project Engineers with the Site Management of sub-contractors, suppliers, etc.
- Degree in Mechanical, Civil, Electronical or Environmental Engineer
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Samantha Moodley +353 21 242 7099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13245 R&D Manager – Photochromic and Liquid Crystal Technology Company Overview: Over 25 years of successful…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13243 Senior Quality Compliance Specialist Purpose This role participates in maintaining site compliance of operations inclusive…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13235 Manufaturing Engineering Supervisor Location: Clare Great opportunity to to be part of a diagnostics manufacturing…