Our client is the leading global provider of advanced processing systems and services to the Poultry, Meat and Fish industries.
In partnership with their customers they are transforming the way food is processed. Their state-of-the-art equipment and systems help food processors of all sizes, in all markets, to operate at peak productivity.
Their team is comprised of approximately 5500 employees worldwide, offices and subsidiaries in 30 countries across six continents, and a network of more than 100 agents and distributors.
Our client focuses on the design, production and installation of machinery for the poultry-processing industry. They are the world market leader in this field.
As a Field Service Engineer, you’ll maintain and service the equipment and systems at our clients’ customer sites all over the world.
- The systems consist of modules, which require in-depth knowledge and a true specialist for the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of the machinery.
- When you start as a Field Service Engineer, you’ll follow an extensive introduction program and you’ll be supported by an experienced colleague.
In the position of Field Service Engineer, you’ll become responsible for:
- The preparation of installations and maintenance activities
- Aftercare of new installations
- Manage local subcontractors during installations
- Keep in close contact with the client and report the progress
- Training the customer and reporting the result to the organization
- To be successful in this challenging job of Field Service Engineer, you need to possess a Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Affinity in Food or Process Technology is essential.
- You can be described as a solid, self-reliant and analytically strong person.
- You have commercial interest and you have a hands-on mentality, you are flexible and calm under pressure.
- Knowledge of the English language is a must, the same for the ability to travel (+/-50%).
- Working for our client means working at a multinational with many opportunities for personal development.
- You get the opportunity to work international and large projects. Within the job of Field Service Engineer, our client offers an extensive and professional training program within the company.
- Next to a representative base salary, our client offers 40 holiday days, a pension plan and education possibilities.
For further information on this Graduate Field Service Engineer role in the Netherlands please contact Clara Burke on 086-8168273 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval