Our Client a manufacturing company in Mayo are looking to recruit a Graduate Project Process Engineer for their site.
Graduate Project Process Engineer - Mayo
The Graduate Engineer will serve Manufacturing Operations as primary customer. The position will contribute to the profitability, continuity and growth of the company. The position will liaise with Global Engineering(GE), Research and Development (R&D), Quality Assurance(QA) & Supply Chain(SCM) in order to effectively carry out its responsibilities.
Key responsibilities of the Ostomy Manufacturing graduate role will include:
- Provide expertise and technical support in company specific manufacturing technologies.
- Provide support to Engineering Services, Manufacturing & Supply Chain Departments.
- Mechanical Design - planning and specifying mechanical machine elements and machines for product manufacture, together with the upgrading or modification of existing or new processes.
- Equipment modification - Designing and implementing cost-effective methods, to help improve safety, reliability and throughput.
- Corporate & Vendor Liaison - Working with external suppliers in design and development of new production equipment and processes.
- Production Services - Provide direction and support production on range of issues.
- Problem Solving - Discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers - as part of day to day support of the value stream.
- Primary Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Specialized skills/technical knowledge
- Understanding of PLC systems
- 2/3D CAD skills
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles (SMED and DMAIC techniques)
For further information on this Graduate Project Process Engineer role in Mayo please contact Anna McGowan on 0864667369 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval