Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Job ID: JOB-11564
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Based in Galway
HERO Recruitment is a multi-award winning recruitment agency with our most recent accolades including winning “Agency of the Year 2019” & “Best in Technical Engineering, Science and Pharmaceuticals” for four consecutive years with the NRF (National Recruitment Federation).
Our business is about ‘finding the best in people’ by delivering exceptional talent to our valued clients.
We are a progressive agency with a down-to-earth approach.
HERO is currently looking for Graduate Recruiters for our Contracting and Permanent STEM Recruitment sector. We’re looking for someone who can demonstrate great people skills as well as a drive to succeed. The Graduate Recruitment Consultant will support the hiring of our Engineering and Science candidates into our Contracting or Permanent division job opportunities.
What we’re looking for in our Contract Engineering and Recruitment Consultants…..
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding expectations, holds themselves to high standards, along with an innate solid work ethic to be the best at whatever they set their mind to.
- Any experience or qualifications in Business, Engineering, Science or IT could be valuable in getting to know the industry you will be recruiting in.
- Someone who has a curious mind and engaging personality who really enjoys spending their time on the phone speaking to our candidates. At HERO we look to engage directly by speaking with our candidates as opposed to reaching out through social media so if this is your preferred style then recruitment could be a great profession for you.
- The person who is best suited to this role will enjoy the fast pace of contracting recruitment, they will excel in building meaningful relationships with our contracting candidates and really enjoy aligning the next best job opportunity for our independent contractors. Quality is always key in everything we do and excellence is recognised and rewarded.
- The Graduate Recruitment Consultant will enjoy working closely with people, have a natural ability to connect in an authentic way to forge long-term partnerships with our clients and independent contractors. They will not be afraid of picking up the phone and will be an exceptional listener.
- The ideal person for this role will have a desire to source and recruit experienced Manufacturing Engineering, Automation Engineering, Quality Engineering, Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Engineering, R&D Engineering, Quality Assurance Engineers to name a few.
- They will have the quality of our value “Listen first and then Listen more” to get right first time the needs of our clients and contractors. They will continue to dig deep to find the best Independent contractors and deliver a premium service to both clients and candidates, rewarding them with repeat business.
- Essential to this role will be their drive, vision and energy to be the best.
Our wish list….
- A genuine, honest, real, and authentic person.
- A true team player
- Drive, energy, and ambition coupled with a willingness to embrace new learnings
- Possess a high degree of integrity, and a desire to go the extra mile to deliver for both our Clients and Candidates.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, well networked and IT savvy with sourcing and talent strategies and advantage
- Unwavering commitment to ethics and delivering a superior customer service
Enough about us, let’s hear about you. We’d love to talk!
For further information on this role please contact Cliona O’Malley email@example.com or call us on +35391730022/ +353212066287 to speak in confidence.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11624 Senior Network Operations Engineer Our client, a telecoms company is currently looking to recruit a Senior Network…
Job ID: JOB-11632 Automation & Controls Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company located in Ballina are looking to…
Job ID: JOB-11631 Senior Financial Accountant Our client a large pharmaceutical company is recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant to…