Our client, manufacturing company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Graphic Designer for their site.
Purpose of Position
- To create and deliver professional, creative and original concepts, designs and layouts for print production projects including (but not limited to) catalogues, flyers, websites, web applications, advertisements, case studies, exhibition, templates, diagrams and photography to support the business.
- To utilise graphic design experience and professional judgment to plan and executive both on and off-line design projects.
- Requires an intimate understanding of design, copy and web best practices/guidelines.
Key duties and Responsibilities
Plan, design and build templates and provide graphic design support to Marketing for the development of:
- Print media (catalogues, brochures, flyers, case studies, product specifications)
- Electronic direct mail/newsletters
- in-store promotional and merchandising material
- Product labels & displays
- Corporate and product presentations
- Other support on a project basis
- Layout designs in a functional / legible manner
- Concept development. Problem solving layout between text and imagery
- Prioritising between projects to support the target objectives
- Work closely with the marketing team to safeguard that only the correct information is displayed
- Ensure the Brand is correctly used on all Advertising, Company Literature, web assets etc
- Manage web development projects to create engaging graphics to support the customer experience on the company web and social media platforms
- Update content of websites on an ongoing basis to ensure information is accurate
Photography & Videography
- Staging, taking and editing photographs both on and off site for marketing publications
- Responsible for all product photography, videography and editing
- Maintain website: up-to-date images, copy, announcements, newsletters, etc
- Create and assemble marketing materials for the Marketing/Sales Departments
- Develop and modify Brand guidelines and ensure marketing campaigns and business support material (both off- and online) are adhered to, maintaining consistency.
- Support Senior Management in Strategic Brand development and adjustment projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design or other relevant discipline
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop; InDesign; Illustrator) and the Wordpress CMS platform.
- Ability to capture videos and use Adobe Premiere Pro together with Adobe After Effects (motion graphics and visual effects)
- Must possess a strong sense of concept development, in addition to communication, collaboration, research, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong portfolio of commercial projects showcasing creative flair, strong brands and a great eye for detail.
For further information on this Graphic Designer role in Galway please contact Maureen Ferguson on 0860462367/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval