Our client a company located in East Galway requires an experienced Artwork Coordinator for a part time role. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating all artwork internally with the various departments and all artwork externally with the suppliers and customers. Also coordinate the approval and technical checks internally.
- Working with the NPI Manager to bring new product introductions, to include planning, direction and monitoring of projects against schedule within agreed costs and in accordance with company deadlines. Project plans have to be created where required.
- Co-ordination of product transfers from external sites.
- Traveling to meet external customers on an ad hoc basis to ensure strong business links are forged. Liaising with customers during product transfer/product introduction to ensure all requirements are captured in project plan.
- To support the NPI manager with the control of new introductions of existing products.
- To engage in project teams, and to assess improvements in existing processes.
- To work with the artwork team to forge strong communication within the infrastructure.
- To implement the manufacturing requirements and to determine the appropriate manufacturing strategy in conjunction with the functional managers.
- To assess the packaging requirements and to determine the appropriate packaging strategy.
- To assist the receiving site with any problems/issues arising from the transfer process.
- To support all validation activities for new and existing equipment and processes.
- To ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with the required standards i.e. GMP, Health and Safety, Environmental and regulatory requirements.
- To liaise with Regulatory Manager to receive visibility on pending launches through ongoing registration procedure.
Education, Experience and skills:
- Project management experience ideally in a dynamic manufacturing environment preferably within the pharmaceutical sector.
- Relevant Diploma education and min 2 years previous experience.
- Capable of working within a team environment
- Candidates must also be able to display a proven level of success in a high volume, demanding manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to maximize performance of cross functional teams to achieve customer satisfaction are essential.
- Experience using computer programme 'Microsoft Project'
- Excellent interpersonal skills in liaising with customers
For further information please contact Dee Curley on 091730022
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.