Telephone: 086 0449371
Group Internal Auditor
Our client, a financial company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Group Internal Auditor for their site.
What will I be doing
- Conduct risk assessments of assigned area in required timeline
- Determine scope of review in conjunction with the Audit Manager
- Review the suitability of internal control design, identify and suggest improvements to weaknesses
- Conduct audit testing of specified areas and identify matters for attention, including an assessment of the attached risks.
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Verbally communicate findings to senior management and the drafting of comprehensive and complete reports for each assignment.
What do I need
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- The ability to work within a team.
- The ability to work independently and maintain a professional and independent outlook.
- The ability to manage a number of contemporaneous assignments and to quickly adapt to change.
- Experience of ACL is of benefit, but not essential.
- Additional languages would be advantageous but not essential.
- The ideal candidate will be either ACA or ACCA qualified or have a professional internal audit qualification such as IIA, experience in Internal Audit would be advantageous.
For further information on this Group Internal Auditor role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval