Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an GT Global Process Owner (GPO) for their site.
Global Process Owner (GPO) Responsibilities:
- The person who fills this role will be the GPO of HCP/HCO Transparency through governance of strategy, processes and technology as well as oversight of performance of this key global process.
- Based on roadmap, own and drive implementation of global strategy enabled by principles, people, processes and technology.
- Own evolution of global strategy in accordance with changing business needs and external requirements and environment.
- Monitor execution of strategy and performance of global processes by local and/ or regional teams via metrics and controls. Provide periodic updates to GBS leadership.
- Act as system owner for any relevant technologies (approve system changes in accordance with strategy and implementation plans).
- Manage relationship(s) with any relevant global third party technology or service provider(s).
- Working with Corporate Affairs, identify opportunities and provide input into appropriate influence of external groups (legislative bodies, governmental agencies, trade associations, etc.)
- Represent the company and maintain external focus on best practices via active participation in relevant industry groups.
- Be an SME on Transparency data
- Through membership in Linkage Hub and notification from Corporate Business Development, ensure external transparency reporting obligations are successfully met during and after implementation of any acquisitions, divestitures, mergers or acquisitions.
- If transparency consultation/participation is required during due diligence, provide it.
- Act as transparency contact for corporate groups to ensure business practices, third party vendor use and system use continue to support meeting the companies external transparency reporting oblications.
- These groups include Research, Corporate Affairs, External Recruiting and Staffing, Legal and Procurement.
- Maintain periodic check-ins with global account managers to understand potentially changing internal business practices which could put at risk ability to meet reporting obligations.
- Lead governance processes for intake of new requirements or geographies.
- Work with various GT teams to align on any necessary system and process changes to meet new or changing obligations.
- Approve and drive timing decisions for any necessary system or process changes.
- Approve any deviations from global process or system use (for legal or regulatory reasons)
Data Intelligence-Specific duties:
- As a key user of the companies proprietary transparency data processing and report generating software, set up and manage parameters which auto-generate all global transparency data files and reports for internal and external uses.
- Interact with various governmental agencies, including US Federal and Various States, to meet legal reporting obligations, including data submission, participating in industry round tables, and other opportunities to influence technical and process requirements and improvements.
- Drive processes to identify and report any corrections or omissions, including root cause analysis and corrective/preventative actions.
- Lead the identification and implementation of process improvements.
- Partner with Global Transparency IT and Solution Delivery team members to understand and prepare the company to meet new reporting obligations including driving potential system changes and configuration of proprietary transparency data processing and report generated software.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years experience in transparency reporting
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to influence peers, management, and business partners
- Understanding of IT, data management, and project management principles
- Experience working with global business partners
- High degree of comfort working with IT partners and in a technical environment
- Demonstrated critical thinking; ability to think broadly and strategically
- Proven initiative to prioritize deliverables, make decisions in a fast paced and complex environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and ability to work effectively across organizations
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement, and improve business processes and solutions
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and ability to develop and apply creative solutions
- Knowledge of transparency reporting obligations, and understanding of evolving transparency landscape
For further information on this GT Global Process Owner (GPO) role in Cork please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.