Telephone: 021 2066287
Hard Services Manager
Our client, a leading global internet service provider in Dublin are currently looking to recruit a Hard Services Manager for their site.
The Hard Services Manager (HSM) role will involve both day to day facilities coordination and management of multiple ad-hoc projects for the client's corporate facilities, including critical environments. The local sites set-up brings interesting challenges in Facilities & Real Estate and we are looking for an assertive candidate who can communicate effectively and cross-functionally to understand business needs, problem-solve and deliver facilities solutions that are both high-quality and cost-effective.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish relationships with client Site Leads, Area and Regional FM managers, business partners such as EHS leads, IT to establish trust and credibility in the delivery of IFM services
- Resolve Hard services FM issues at sites under purview, escalating when needed
- Develop the team's existing skills and add new competencies to enhance service and drive opportunities for more self-performance
- Drive performance as measured by client's Key Performance Indicators
- Manage subcontractors and suppliers to deliver goods and services against contracts and expectations
- Managing on site teams including allocating resource, delegating workload, ensuring adherence to best practices etc.
- Drive and promote safety culture within portfolio including subcontractors, suppliers and visitors
- Liaising with the EHS team and assist with any technical issues arising from an incident, near miss, investigation or other circumstances which require an engineering subject matter expert.
- Ensure client satisfaction with delivery of Facility Management services and provide a lead role in monitoring and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Support in the implementation of short and long-term projects for the client as requested.
- Import company best practices in the interest of exceeding client goals and expectations
- Gap Analyses full sites PPM schedule against site assets. Report and align with client + drive mitigation.
- Business Continuity Planning. Report and align with client + drive mitigation.
- Review of as built against design for office area. Report and align with client + drive mitigation.
- Procurement of goods and services for client's buildings utilizing our sourcing teams.
- Holding regular meetings with Landlord, ensuring that terms of lease are being provided to client- e.g. external maintenance, central plant management.
- Project Management during built-out phases, liaising with architects/landlords, organizing work schedules, etc.
- Ensuring that contracted resources deliver work to meet duration and quality targets, addressing and ensuring the correction of under-performance issues.
- Establishing and operating the information systems necessary for effective scheduling and recording of contract work.
- Processing and controlling of invoices and work orders, opening and monitoring budgets in the financial system (Oracle), preparing and updating forecasts.
- Supporting the sites with failures and remediation of engineering items
- Developing, implementing and maintaining company practices across all engineering disciplines to meet client and engineering services legislative requirements.
- Working with the Line Manager and Engineering Regional Operating Manager, evaluate, propose and implement appropriate tools/processes to support the engineering function and evaluation of best practice compliance.
- Coordinate the appointment of authorised Persons for respective fields (Electrical, confined space etc.)
- Full understanding of Technical budget across region
- Over sight and support for All Operations - providing real support (on-site and remote) to all engineering operations managed by the company
- Assisting with issue resolutions
- Supporting recruitment activities
- Ensuing role out of consistent operations
Key Performance Indicators
- As outlined in IPMP goals and objectives
- SLA & KPI tracking systems (PPM and Critical PPM compliance measurement)
- Response time to Service Requests within the Client's severity requirements
- Measure preventative maintenance compliance on a monthly basis for Facility assets
- Measure preventative maintenance compliance on a monthly basis for critical equipment such as MDF, IDF rooms and others
- Compliance with local Health and Safety regulations
- Customer Satisfaction
- Pursue continuous improvement
- Ability to work in collaborative Team environment
- Vendor/contract management
- Decision making / complex problem solving
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- High level of IT literacy
- Technical qualified professional engineer
- Multi discipline experience
- Strong communication skills
- Practical experience in Hard Services contract delivery
- Demonstrates a good working knowledge of buildings services installations including HVAC / Electrical and other technical systems
- Experience in maintaining engineering environments and providing hard services
- Ideally 6 years + exposure in Facilities Management role within a large commercial organization.
- Experience of owning facilities contracts and supplier/ contractor management.
- Qualified in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Quality Management knowledge and experience desirable
- Degree qualified in appropriate discipline (e.g. Mechanical / Electrical / Building systems Engineering) preferred
- Desirable - Authorising engineer for High Voltage, Confined space and Pressure Systems working
- CIBSE affiliation desirable
For further information on this role in Dublin please contact Anne Gough on 086 0449473 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval