HERO Recruitment is a multi-award winning agency with our most recent accolades include winning "Agency of the Year 2017" & “Best in Technical Engineering, Science and Pharmaceuticals” for the last three years with the NRF.
Our business is about 'finding the best in people' by delivering exceptional talent to our valued clients.
We are a progressive agency with a down-to-earth approach and we’re all about finding the very best of talent to head up our very important role of Head of Contracting.
So what’s the job of Contracting Recruitment Manager about?
- Our Contracting Manager is positioned for a high achiever within our industry who is eager and ready to take the helm as our Head of Division for HERO’s Contracting business.
- This position can be based in our Galway, Cork or Dublin office.
- Essential to this role will be a deep knowledge and understanding of the Irish contracting recruitment market. We would also value any experience supplying talent into Europe.
- Our Head of Contracting will build out their team, employ the most leading edge tools and technologies to deliver a high quality service to our clients and contractors.
- In this role you’ll have ownership of the full delivery from operations, P&L, sales and marketing, data and market analysis along with the all-important engagement of our HERO team and customers.
- The person aligned with our culture will be a natural communicator who develops authentic and meaningful relationships will all people who touch upon our business. They will instinctively create trusting partnerships. They will be someone who can continue to rely on.
- Our Head of Contracting will love taking the reins and enjoy the outcomes of seeing the division grow and profit under their leadership. They will have a network of established relationships with existing contracting clients and candidates and ensure positive synergy and prosperity in all our partnerships.
- Attracting and delivering the very best of talent solutions for contracting will be something our Contracting Manager will have a wealth of experience in. Their deep knowledge of working within the gig economy will be evident in the way they work and in the continued growth of the division.
- They will work with the MD to develop innovative strategy and manage implementation and achievement of the goals and objectives in reaching the big picture. They will continue review and measure the achievement of the milestones.
- We’re looking for a true leader who seeks autonomy and enjoys the ownership and challenge of running the Contracting Recruitment division in HERO.
- The person who leads our team will enjoy seeing the success of their team as they prosper and grow in experience. Developing their team will be key in their strategy for the business.
- We’re looking for a person who is passionate about quality and committed to delivery wow to our clients, candidates and employees. Experience in leading a team and having a strong business acumen, being very commercially savvy in operations and the contracting market is essential for this role.
- This is a role for someone who knows the contracting market exceptionally well. They will ideally have worked in the area of Engineering or IT contracting background but this is not essential, just preferred.
What we’re looking for in our Head of Contracting:
- Exceptional Leader with a proven track record in leading a successful team within Contracting Talent Acquisitions.
- An expert in the Gig Economy within Ireland and a forward thinking thought leader.
- Minimum of +7 years’ experience in the Recruitment Industry with +5 in the Contracting sector.
- Excellent business acumen and extensive understanding of business and business operations from end to end.
- Ability to create business plans and strategy for business growth and client delivery.
- Exceptional written and communications skills and big picture thinker.
- Experience in budget management along with full P&L responsibilities
- Ideally Degree qualified but we appreciate experience is a great teacher so this is not essential
For further information on this Engineer role in Galway please contact Michelle Kilcar on 091730022 or 353868347871/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.