Head of Ecommerce
Our client, a health and wellness company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Head of Ecommerce for their site.
What do I need
- A proven track record in successfully growing digital revenue, with a strong focus on demonstrating ROI through monitoring and reporting of key KPIs
- Experience optimising customer experience and online journeys from brand awareness through to sales conversion
- Hands on experience and an entrepreneurial approach
- A natural curiosity, collegiate style and engaging nature
- A fun loving, free spirited, and friendly approach who can seamlessly fit-in with our existing people
- Develop, communicate and execute a digital strategy based on rigorous quantitative analysis, data science, and marketplace insights to increase the company's digital user base and to optimise and drive profitable revenue growth through all Ecommerce channels
- Play a key role in the definition and delivery of agreed Ecommerce financial goals, including Revenue, Margin and ROI
- Define digital content requirements and implementation, in particular to improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Support the company's drive for innovative and creative thinking, keeping the organisation current by maintaining a pulse on industry trends and best practices for targeting, content, execution and analytics.
- Strive to continually uncover and identify new marketplace and customer tendencies, in addition to a keen understanding of "what must come next" from a category standpoint with a focus on expanding the company's Ecommerce business
- Lead and mentor a closely-knit team, fostering an energetic, forward-thinking, dynamic environment
- Work collaboratively and partner with key cross-functional teams to deliver our key business objectives
- Develop and communicate monthly "state of digital" automated reports and ad hoc requests for the senior management team and internal partners/peers, that monitor customer results, behaviours, insights and trends and provide a benchmark for actionable insights
- You should have a university degree or equivalent and similar experience at a mid-senior level working with a consumer brand, ideally but not exclusively within consumer goods, electronics, health, fitness or wellness.
For further information on this Head of Ecommerce role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 0860449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval