Head of IT Contracting Recruitment
Head of IT Contracting Recruitment for HERO (Galway, Dublin or Cork)
HERO Recruitment is a multi-award winning agency with our most recent accolades include winning “Agency of the Year 2019” & “Best in Technical Engineering, Science and Pharmaceuticals” for the last four years with the NRF.
Our business is about ‘finding the best in people’ by delivering exceptional talent to our valued clients.
We are a progressive agency with a down-to-earth approach.
We are currently looking to on-board a great leader who is passionate about the IT Contracting Recruitment in the Gig Economy and has a love for their craft. The right person for us will love working with Ireland best of talent to lead our team of IT Contractor Recruiters Head of Contracting.
So what is the job of Head of IT Contracting all about?
Let us tell you more…
- Our Head of IT Contracting can be located in our Cork, Dublin or Galway office. The option will be theirs.
- We are looking for a super high achiever who has a deep understanding of the IT Contracting market in Ireland along with a well-established network of loyal clients and candidates. The position will suit someone eager and ready to work closely with the Directors to set the strategy and its execution for HERO’s IT Contracting business.
- Our Head of IT Contracting Recruitment will be responsible for building out their IT Contracting team, employing the very best of talent Ireland has to offer to ensure the successful growth of this division within our business. Key to this position will be engaging the most leading edge tools and technologies to deliver the very highest level of quality service to our clients and contractors.
- In this role, you will have ownership of the full delivery for your IT Contracting division including full operations, P&L, sales and marketing, data and market analysis, along with the all-important engagement of our HERO team and customers and independent contractors.
- The person aligned with our culture will be a natural communicator who develops authentic and meaningful relationships with all people who touch upon our business. They will instinctively create trusting partnerships. They will be someone who can be relied upon to meet and exceed the leading best practice of our industry.
- Our Head of IT Contracting will love taking the reins and enjoy the outcomes of seeing the IT division grow and profit under their leadership. They will have a network of well-established relationships with existing IT contracting clients and independent contractors and ensure a positive synergy and prosperity in all our partnerships.
- Attracting and delivering the very best of talent solutions for IT contracting will be something our IT Contracting Manager will have a wealth of experience in. Their deep knowledge of working within the gig economy, focused in IT, will be evident in the way they work and in the continued growth of the division and happiness of their team,
- They will work with the MD to develop innovative strategies and manage the implementation and execution to achieve the goals and objectives of the big picture. They will continue to review and measure the achievement of milestones to ensure the division is on track for success.
- We are looking for a true leader who seeks autonomy and enjoys the ownership and challenge of leading the IT Contracting Recruitment division in HERO.
- The person who leads our team will enjoy seeing the success of their team as they prosper and grow in experience and reward. Developing their team will be key in their strategy for the business, empowering their team to become best in class.
- We are looking for a person who is passionate about quality and committed to delivering WOW to our clients, candidates and employees. Experience in leading a team and having a strong business acumen, being very commercially savvy in operations and the IT contracting market is essential for this role.
- This is a role for someone who knows the contracting market exceptionally well and has many established years working within it.
What we are looking for in our Head of IT Contracting:
- Exceptional Leader with a successful proven track-record in leading a successful team within IT Contracting Talent Acquisitions
- An expert in the IT Gig Economy within Ireland and a forward thinking thought leader.
- Minimum of +7 years’ IT Recruitment experience with +5 years specific recruitment industry experience focused in the IT Contracting sector in Ireland.
- Excellent commercial acumen and extensive understanding of business and operations from end to end.
- Ability to create business plans and strategy for business growth and client delivery.
- Exceptional written, communications skills, and big picture thinker.
- Great energy and can do attitude. A person who sets the bar high for the business and themselves and loves to be a high achiever.
- Ideally, Degree qualified but we appreciate that experience is a great teacher so this is not essential.
For further information on this super opportunity with HERO, please speak with us in confidence. Contact Michelle Kilcar on 091730022 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Senior Compliance Specialist My client a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Specialist on…
Title MDR/Vigilance Specialist Duration: 12 months Location: Work from home / Ballybrit Galway Start Date: ASAP…
Title IT Business/Systems Analyst Summary Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an…