Senior Validation Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Head of Validation for their site.
Summary of the Senior Validation Engineer:
- Your main duties and responsibilities will include; Process, Software, Equipment, Utilities & Facilities Validation activities.
- You will also be responsible for executing and summarizing protocols for processing & laboratory equipment, facility systems, control systems & process validation typically associated with the manufacturing of medical device products. You will also have responsibility for calibration and risk management.
Qualifications required of the Senior Validation Engineer:
- We are looking for a qualified person to degree or masters level 8 in an Engineering discipline - preferably Chemical or Mechanical with 5-8 years of relevant experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to trouble shoot complex validation issues and apply advanced validation engineering and scientific principles to the design and implementation of process or system modifications, capital projects and technology transfer.
- You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You possess strong understanding of engineering principles and their creative application on the job. Experience with Minitab or other statistical software packages is preferred.
- You should possess an in-depth knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Quality System Regulations and ISO quality standards.
For further information on this Senior Validation role in Galway please contact Anna McGowan on 0864667369 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval