My medical technology client are recruiting for a forward-thinking Health and Safety professional who will lead plant activities and play an active role in driving a positive and proactive Health and Safety environment at their South Dublin site.
You will work with all areas within the site (Manufacturing, Purchasing, Engineering etc.) to ensure appropriate H&S standards are maintained. In This role you will actively participates in Project Teams/Groups established to introduce new technologies, moves to new premises etc., to ensure that H&S is considered in the Project Planning process.
- Works with site management to develop, implement and maintain Health and Safety (H&S) practices, programmes and initiatives which contribute to reducing the risk of accidents at the plant.
- Co-ordinates the identification of workplace hazards and assessment of risks, advises management on appropriate control measures to eliminate, minimise or control these hazards.
- Actively participates in designing and delivering the Company H&S training programme in conjunction with HR and training advisors. Manage emergency planning, including responsibility for the emergency response team (ERT).
- Oversee all H&S accident/incident investigations and follow-up on close out of corrective actions.
- Conducts regular announced and unannounced Safety Inspections to ensure that all departments are complying with the terms of the Safety Statement. Maintain records and assists the appropriate manager in planning corrective action.
- Liaise with Corporate Safety, the Health and Safety Authority Officers and others as required and build strong working relationships in this regard.
- The successful candidate will have at least three years’ experience in Health and Safety and will have a proven track record in a manufacturing facility.
- You will have the ability to engage and influence others regardless of role/level within the organization.
- You can look forward to a rewarding career, great benefits package, collaborative working and opportunities to expand your skills in this fast moving, dynamic and agile business.
For further information on this Health & Safety role in South Dublin please contact Amanda Reynolds on 0860468858/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.