Health and Safety Officer
Our client, a leading construction company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Health and Safety Officer for their site.
What will I be doing
- Review, revise & update project specific safety statements, safety plans, and method statements.
- Review, revise & update site-specific safety management filing systems.
- Prepare relevant reports and inspect/audit the project during construction.
- Review & revise site-specific induction training programmes and requirements.
- Investigate near-misses, incidents and accidents.
- Notification of accidents and dangerous occurrences.
- Assist in the preparation of task-specific risk assessments or method statements.
- Liaise with third parties - contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers, clients, etc.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Flexibility to work in the office and on-site
What do I need
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Qualification in Health & Safety
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval