Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a WPF/.Net Software Developer for their site.
As a WPF/.Net Software developer, you will develop front-end desktop-applications to bespoke high-end automation equipment. You will participate in the machine design, architecture and solutions process. Based on the requirements from this upfront collaboration you will take on responsibility for the development of high-quality modern application interfaces to allow engineers, operators and technicians to interface with the automation equipment. Finally, you will participate in the machine testing/debug /quality assurance activities to ensure reliable systems integration and operation.
Tasks will also include:
- Research, analysis, design, implementation and ongoing enhancement of WPF/MVVM-based applications.
- Focus on Test-driven development practices.
- Develop software following team and industry best practices and standards, coding styles, etc.
- Data logging and visualisation of machine performance data (SQL Server)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Expert-level competency in C#
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years of coding WPF applications (preferably using MVVM design pattern)
- Understanding of asynchronous and multi-threaded programming, and experience in leveraging them to create high-performance, responsive applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced in problem solving, and able to follow a methodical implementation process.
For further information on this WPF/.Net Software Developer role in Galway please contact Bridin Quinn on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval