Our client, a manufacturing company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a HR Administrator for their site.
- First point of contact for recruitment
- First point of contact (internally and externally) on all HR queries
- Managing the HR IT system (Softworks)
- Managing the computerised internal contact information systems
- Arranging and assisting on interviews
- Employee file maintenance
- Generation of reports
- Working with Purchasing Department on HR requirements
- Assisting in PR activities such as school tours
- Experience of administering an HR IT system
- Experience of dealing with people at all levels in the organisation
- High level of IT skills
- High level of people skills
The ideal candidate will have a relevant qualification and in excess of 2 years? experience in a busy, integrated and accessible HR function.
Excellent communication, problem solving, analytical and leadership skills.
Responsibility, accountability and teamwork are key elements of our organisation.
For further information on this HR Administrator role in Limerick please contact Valerie Lenihan on 0860449473 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval