Telephone: 021-2066287 / 0860462367
Title: HR Administrator
Who are the client?
Our client, a leading Multinational in the Medical Devices sector is recruiting a HR Administrator to join their International Shared Service Centre in Galway.
What will I be doing in this HR Administrator role?
- Working as part of an International Shared Service Centre
- Working on a cross-functional team
- Acting as a point of contact for HR queries, especially those related to HR Systems
- Providing accurate, consistent and timely responses to questions/issues relating to HR transactional/technology needs
- Contributing to the continuous development of skills/tools to provide consistent responses to queries
- Providing support in the execution of core processes and ensuring consistency
- Promoting the use of HR technology platforms and self-help tools
- Escalating queries/issues where necessary
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of processes across the Shared Service Centre
- Proactively improving on an efficient information flow between HR Partners and other parties
- Liaising with employees to explain company HR policies, procedures and benefits
- General administrative duties relating to the HR function
What do I need?
- Third level degree in HR, Information System or relevant area
- Min 1 year experience in a similar role is essential
- Fluency in a second language
- Strong Microsoft Office and HR Systems experience, particularly Workday
- Proactive, self-starter with an interest in personal development and career progression
- Customer focused team player with a positive attitude towards diversity and inclusion
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills and a demonstrated aptitude for critical thinking
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
Check out all our open jobs on our website ? www.hero.ie