Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a H.R. Administrator for their site.
- Provide administration support associated with the following HR operational processes: Recruitment, Pay & Benefits, Communications, Performance Management, Absence Management and Employee Records Management.
- Manage administrative HR tasks including contracts, employee letters, benefits information etc.
- Responsible for Weekly and Monthly HR Reporting e.g. absence reports, turnover reports etc.
- Manage and administer company benefit schemes and tracking of the same.
- Manage annual renewal of company benefit schemes.
- Maintenance of HR Software and filing system.
- Reception Cover.
- Support HR Projects and Initiatives
- Manage communication channels including Notice Boards, HR Intranet, etc.
- Deal with day to day Human Resources queries from employees and management.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Diploma / Degree in HR and / or Partial or full CIPD accreditation.
- At least 3 years demonstrated relevant experience within a HR function in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Natural aptitude for IT applications.
- Strong numerical ability.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong administration ability with excellent attention to detail.
- IT Skills - MS Outlook, Word and Excel, experience in Oracle/SAP & TMS would be an advantage.
- Ability to deal with issues sensitively and confidentially.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work on own initiative, be self-motivated and flexible.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval